Cumberland Highstreet Partners believes that the most effective discipline for a manufacturing executive is to engage in long-term strategic planning regarding future markets and technology developments. Watching trends is not enough. The importance of balancing tactical and strategic elements is key to sustaining growth with both existing and new customers. While no one knows your business better than you do, we help you turn trend-watching into a long-term comprehensive strategy. We assist you in optimizing opportunities to improve performance and develop a realistic approach to take your business to new heights.
We provide specialized services including:
- Concise and useful trend data analysis
- Setting short-term and long-term goals
- Developing resource planning to meet those goals
- Helping drive performance to the long-term goals
With respect to technology innovation strategies, from robotics to 3-D printing applications, we can help you focus your capabilities to be at the forefront of the best and most cost-effective technologies for manufacturing – not just today, but for tomorrow.
- Adoption of strategies for testing and applying new technologies
- Additive manufacturing enhancements
- Processing technique for supply chain management
- Technology approaches to commercial marketing and advertising